/*

Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Random Thoughts in My Head

TV Episodes I hate

--Cosby episodes with Cousin Pam.

--Scotland episode of I Love Lucy.

--"Empty Nest" spin off episode of Golden Girls.

--Episode of Buffy where Buffy gets a job at the fast food restaurant.

--Scary Halloween episode of Facts of Life

Commercials I hate

--Any Carl's Junior commercial - but particularly the new Paris Hilton one

--The tampon/pad one where a woman keeps asking female shoppers if they hate feeling "sticky" down there (i think that's the word she uses...)

--Fitness Made Simple commercial w/ John Basedow

2 Comments:

Blogger S said...

Yeah, me either. Changed the dynamic of the Scooby gang...

12:36 PM  
Blogger S said...

Nasty. I really do prefer the standard old fashioned way of selling feminine products - by using phrases like "not-so-fresh" and NOT patting them around like lint brushes.

1:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home