/*

Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Golden Palace

Okay, I really wasn't going to go on and on about Golden Palace, but even though it is NOWHERE near as good as Golden Girls, I love it!!! You have to understand - I've seen every episode of GG multiple times, and I still continue to watch the reruns over and over again, so the fact that I'm watching something new with the same characters is just ridiculously awesome!!! The first episode was on yesterday and I managed to catch it twice, right after work and at 11 p.m. again. I even set a reminder on my calendar at work - I HAVE NO SHAME.

Yes, I watched the same episode of Golden Palace twice. And I plan to stick with that schedule.

5 Comments:

Blogger Junarakasa said...

I guess I have no shame too. I had the date circled in my planner and I picked up my husband half an hour early just to catch it. I was a bit disappointed though. I love all 4 of them together - and not having Dorothy there is kinda strange. I'm still going to watch it, of course! Having 3 out of 4 of my favorite characters is better than nothing!

4:25 PM  
Blogger S said...

Yeah, I totally agree. I really hate the kid, and I miss the dynamics of all four of them. I thought the best few lines were the ones acknowledging the absence of Dorothy - the best was when that chef walked back and said "I'm back" and Sophia's like, "Dorothy????"

But 3 out of 4 is better than nothing.

4:28 PM  
Blogger Junarakasa said...

Or the one where after hearing about the hotel being worth nothing, Rose says she wishes Dorothy were there ... since she was the only one who could beat Blanche up!

Yes, the kid with the accent is annoying. I'm holding my breath for Cheech Marin (he can get pretty annoying too).

Enjoy tonight's episode!

4:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I frequently compare my thought patterns to Dorothy's (especially after a drink). Oh the joy of no verbal impulse control. . .

9:00 PM  
Blogger S said...

Dorothy's delivery is the best. I think that's what the missed the most on Golden Palace. Someone to be sort of sarcastic and witty.

9:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home