/*

Friday, July 29, 2005

FRIDAY!!!

Friday!!!

Woke up this morning to a business call, which I immediately put into voicemail. As it turns out, it was actually good news. The deal that has been ruining my life for the last two weeks is finally closed. Whoo hoo!!!!

On account of all this, I've decided to make it one of those Fridays where I basically take things easy. First off, I'm having lunch with a co-worker who's retiring and leaving today. Then, back to the office for a few more hours, and then off to Happy Hour with Jessie and Andrea (aka AJ) at Chaya, where it's 1/2 off sushi or something. Later, we're going to see Matt's sketch comedy show, which will be awesome of course.

I don't have any big plans for the weekend except I plan to tackle the carpet on Saturday. Max and I love having people over but one of the drawbacks is that it's really hard to keep the carpet clean. Anyway, since I did the kitchen and bathroom last weekend, it's the carpet this weekend. Exciting!! (Sadly, that's not meant to be sarcastic, I am really excited about getting the carpet clean - I nerdily researched carpet cleaning tips on the Internet for an hour last night)

Other news to report - I'm going to Denver to visit Max next weekend!! I can't wait and am really excited but somewhat nervous about the ghost in his apartment. Yes, he said he thinks he has a ghost in his apartment. I was so mad that he told me. Apparently, on both sides of the king size bed, there are these lights that turn on when you touch the base of it and one night, in the middle of the night, he woke up with BOTH OF THEM ON!!! And there was no way that he had rolled from one side all the way to the other side to have turned them both on. Sppooookkkkyyy.

So now I just have to figure out what to do with Pig. Anyone (besides Krazy Karen) want to take care of a lovable and talkative dalmatian over the weekend??? :)

4 Comments:

Blogger Thode said...

I'll take care of Pig! I saw Krazy Karen's ranch in the daylight and now I'm totally scared of her and it.
Plus she just got two mangled peacocks now...
So I'm down to start the dog-sitting pool.

1:25 PM  
Blogger S said...

Really? Are you sure? Because I totally would take Punk the next time you're out of town. I think I've got the better end of the deal, since Punk is about 1/2 of Pig's size.

You got to give me the dirt on KK's... might explain why Pig tried to crawl out of her truck through the window the last time I sent her there.

By the way, Mangled + Peacocks = two words I never want to see together.

3:37 PM  
Blogger kate g said...

i would totally take pig but as i'm in ny, it makes things tough. sorry pig! i would give you lots of frosty paws treats and snacks. mmmm cookies!

6:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i would love to have pig in nyc also... crumby! maybe she needs to get on a plane!

10:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home