/*

Monday, July 18, 2005

Good News

Max left me a message last night on my phone - I guess I missed his call when I was in the shower. Anyway, he said something about having some good news, so when I finally picked up the message, hours later, I immediately called him back.

At first, I thought it must have something to do with his apartment. He's being put up in a really really sweet apartment but it's not the one with the jacuzzi. So maybe they were switching him to another one?

Anyway, I got him on the phone and he's starts telling me, but in typical Max fashion, he's sort speaking slowly and drawing it out..."Yeah....So......(*sigh*)....Um...." and I really wanted to strangle him through the phone but I've learned to be patient because not everyone talks as fast as I do. And then it hit me - I bet his "good news" is something about the Lions. Max would totally call to tell me about how the Lions have picked up some great player or drafted something or another - anyway, something Lions related.

But I was wrong!! He did have legitimate good news!!! Apparently, the show he is working on in Denver will move to Los Angeles in September. There's no chance he'll be relocating to Denver for eight months!!! So if all goes well after this ten week stint, he'll be back in LA working on the show here!!!! Whoo hooo!!!! I can't even get over how happy I am about that!!!!!

Not to say that the Lions picking up a great player isn't "legitimate good news" of course.

8 Comments:

Blogger LypstykGirl said...

Yay! That's great!!

9:27 AM  
Blogger ElliottPreciousPants said...

Wooooohoooooo!!!!

That's wonderful!!! Yay Sareet!

Um, this may be inappropriate in the post about your man returning, but...how is the HP-HBP going?

10:50 AM  
Blogger S said...

Thanks guys! I'm ecstatic!!

Elliot - I finished it Saturday night. Have you finished it? We should discuss.

10:58 AM  
Blogger ElliottPreciousPants said...

I don't even have it yet. Booo. I'm dying for it though. I am trying to wait until my class is finished on Aug. 1st so I can read it guilt free. Can't you divulge just a few of the tiniest details for me? Jesus, I'm like a nerd junky desperate for my next fix....

11:49 AM  
Blogger S said...

Naww... you wouldn't want me to spoil it for you!

12:23 PM  
Blogger LypstykGirl said...

If you would be to divulge anything from the book, please start off with writing "SPOILERS"...I couldn't start reading it until today :(

I want to take off work so badly just to read it.

3:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Sarita--that's great! I am so glad to hear that--although I'm assuming Marco will be disappointed that he's lost his winter ski hang-out :)

By the way--speaking of waiting for "The Book"--I sent Marco out on Friday night at midnight to go buy it (we both finished it last night). I could never have trusted the UPS man to deliver Harry safely to me.

4:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

my bro pulled thru and bought me the book- it's safe in my hot little hands. I've only finished the first chapter, but I figure it's ok to savor it. I just love the excitement of seeing the new cover, and the table of contents- I forgot how much I used to like to read- YAY!!

And congrats on getting your boy back!

11:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home