/*

Thursday, July 14, 2005

Hump Day Sick Day

Had to call in sick yesterday. The minor sore throat I had on Monday, which turned into an uncomfortable sinus-y mucus-face feeling on Tuesday, blossomed into a lovely summer cold Wednesday.

Amazingly, I am feeling much better today, so that's good. And Max, who is driving off to Denver tomorrow, seems completely fine, so that's even better.

Not much to talk about right now. I spent much of yesterday on the couch watching mindless TV. Ran a few errands with Max and then settled down to watch a four hour poker tournament on FSN. I'm itching to play so I'm secretly hoping Amol will organize a game tomorrow night. Or maybe I can drop enough hints to get him to do it. Although I already did that last week, so maybe I should just hold back and be patient and wait and see....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home