/*

Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Hump Day

Well, here it is again. Hump Day. Doesn't really feel like it though - I keep thinking it's Tuesday. But hey, no complaints here.

Woke up half an hour earlier than usual. I'm too embarassed to tell you what "usual" is...so let's just say I actually woke up at a fairly reasonable time this morning. Which was good, because I actually WORKED OUT!! Amazing. I did Kathy Smith's Time Saving Upper Body Weight Lifting work-out video. Good ol' Kathy and I "pumped it up - yay!" this morning. I've been trying to get back into exercising and have, for the last several days, walked to the office and back, twice a day. Which is pretty darn good, in my opinion, but I'm sure the five plates of food I ate at the Bellagio Buffet negated all the hard work. But it was worth it.

So Max always says that I leave food out in the kitchen and he has to put it away for me (not complaining, just matter-of-fact), and I've always said he's full of shit and that I put my food away, but yesterday I came home from work and discovered I left out the ketchup, the mustard, and a full package of hot dogs on the counter after lunch. All afternoon. In the sweltering Los Angeles heat.

I'm going to have to adjust to that over the next few months, or else the grocery bill is going to get awfully high.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home