/*

Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Hump Day

Well, it's a hump day. As far as most hump days go, it's been okay. There was some unusual work nonsense - hysterical screaming, throwing of office supplies, announcement of quitting, followed by "deposition" type meetings where a bunch of us have been called in as witnesses, including me...but whatever. Not really my problem.

Anyway, work nonsense. And the realization of Max's schedule sinking in. Boo. He'll be shooting in Phoenix from July 4 until the July 9th, then back in LA, and then off to Denver July 15 for TEN WEEKS. That's a loooooooong time. (*sigh*) I'm trying to stay optimistic and plan on making all these goals for the next ten weeks (exercising, learning to knit, walking Pig more often, working harder at the office, blah blah blah) so stay tuned for the oh-so-riveting blog Post of 10 Week Goals, and the equally riveting weekly updates. (remember when I used to monthly updates on my resolutions?...yawn)

Other news - no burlesque classes for me, I don't think. The class schedule just doesn't work great for me, nor Thode, who was going to take them with me. I'm kind of bummed but maybe I can sign up for a different kind of class then. I'm thinking of looking into some boot camp type classes instead.

So. Hump Day. Yeah.

5 Comments:

Blogger ElliottPreciousPants said...

See now, I think that sounds like a wonderful hump day. Why can't awesome things like that happen to me at work? I was yelling and quitting and stuff. That would be cool. And entertaining. Much more entertaining that work normally is for me.

4:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i wanna get fat and alcoholic. My doc called yesterday instead to tell me that I have to quit eating cheese and start eating oatmeal everyday, since my cholesterol is higher than it should be. What? I just wanna be a chubby drunk!

9:46 AM  
Blogger Thode said...

Sareet and Kate - I am totally down with the fat alcoholic thing if you guys are looking for a third...

If we get drunk enough, we can just have our OWN burlesque class. Who needs to spend $250 on a TEACHER when we can just shake it on the couch for our own amusement?

9:58 AM  
Blogger S said...

You guys know me better by now, don't you? What, realistically, are the chances that I'll turn into a lean, fit, healthy, non-drinker who knits??

I just like to THINK about it.

12:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you can knit and be a drunk- trust me. Drinking and knitting is a bad combo, but if you separate them in time, even a little, things go just fine. you can even knit yourself a new liver!

1:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home