/*

Thursday, June 23, 2005

Edamame Amusement

So yesterday I discovered a new fun way to spend my time - feeding Pig edamame. She had such a hard time chewing the whole pod (which you're obviously not supposed to do anyway - even though Max does it all the time) that I decided to sort of "scoot" out each of the beans and just hold the whole pod towards her mouth. Well - she figured out how to eat only the beans! She'd very gingerly pick them off with her front teeth. It was hysterical. Of course, once in while she'd try to eat the entire pod again, but for the most part, she ate only the beans.

The best thing was after awhile, I think she either got sick of eating the beans, or sick of me laughing because she finally refused to eat anymore. I'd hold the pod up to her face and she'd turn her head and look away. Funny.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i wonder if i could do that with andy. he always tries a couple, ends up biting a pod in half, then gets frustrated that the beans aren't ready for him to eat. He tried throwing them once, so i could try to catch one in my mouth. it went down my shirt.

1:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home