/*

Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Denver Update

It just occured to me that I never posted about the job sitch w/ Max. I assume no one's been holding their breath with anticipation, or gnawing at their cuticles, but for the sake of continuity on my blog, here's a lil update.

So Max has been booked for 8-10 weeks in Denver for a trial run of sorts. He'll be leaving towards the end of July. So...I predict a long boring summer for me. :(

Maybe with all my free time, I'll actually exercise and take Pig out, instead of staying in and watching TV Land and TNT nonstop.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

We'll all come hang out with you. It will be fun. I'll bring Parker. :)
-aj

2:57 PM  
Blogger S said...

Thanks :)

11:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

book a flight to nyc... not as fun as vegas, but a good time.

6:46 AM  
Blogger S said...

I've never been to NYC but have always wanted - so be careful, I may just very well come and visit.

12:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home