/*

Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Fake Pooping

Okay, just throwing it out there...

I think Pig "faked pooping" on me today, in an attempt to make me take her out sooner. She knew we were going for a walk because I had started slathering on the sunblock (incidentally, nowadays, if I need to wear sunblock and am NOT taking her out, I have to apply it in the car because she gets hysterically excited). Anyway, she was super excited, panting and following me around and getting really annoyed (which she communicated by groaning and moaning and sneezing and glaring) because I was puttering and stalling and looking for my keys and getting a drink of water and so on and so forth.

Suddenly, much to my horror, I saw her squat down in her "poop squat" position. And I really thought she was going to take a shit in my bedroom. On the carpet.

So I yelled at her and pulled her up and she immediately laid down on her side. Which is what she does sometimes when I yell at her.

Anyway, I took her out, expecting her to crap immediately, but no, we walked for over three blocks before she had to poop.

I think she faked pooping to get me to hurry up....

5 Comments:

Blogger kate g said...

you have to admit, smart dog. although i would have been doing exactly the same... no poops inside.

4:48 AM  
Blogger ElliottPreciousPants said...

hahahahahahaha!

Oh wait, --hahahahahahaha!

5:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

that's how i get andy to hurry up- oh wait, just kidding... YUCK pig!

7:01 AM  
Blogger S said...

Yeah, I keep thinking - wow what a good trick! Must be some way to turn it into something I can use!!

The thing is, I totally don't put it past her to fake pooping. I've seen her fake drinking water - I kept telling her to drink water (we were at a park) so she finally just stuck her head down and started flicking her tongue out towards the water, mimicking lapping up water - BUT NOT ACTUALLY DOING IT. I even had a witness, this guy standing next to me with his dog was like "oh my god, your dog is faking it!"

10:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

if you have kids, i bet they will be really fun to watch!

12:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home