/*

Monday, June 06, 2005

Good News of Sorts

Well, looks like Max has a really really good shot of getting the Denver job. Or more like, he kind of has the job. We're not quite sure. He has some bit of the job. They've booked him for two days of work in LA in two weeks, and will give him at least one episode of the show to write/produce from LA, so that buys us a few weeks. He's their choice for the job, but they're trying to work out some trial period so that they know for sure it'll work before moving him to Denver.

So in the words of Pizzicato 5 (strange Japanese band I was obsessed with in college) I'm happy sad. Feeling good and feeling bad.

To Elliot - well it's only a temporary job b/c the job is basically for one season of the show (around 70 some episodes). After that, he'll move back.

To Lypstykgirl - moving to Denver would pretty much kill my career. Not that I haven't considered stabbing its wretched little self on my own terms, but I'm not really ready to give it up.

Denver, man.

I hate the cold. I can't even ski. In fact, I don't even know how to....

6 Comments:

Blogger ElliottPreciousPants said...

I am crossing my fingers for you, although I don't know what for--you definitely want the job thing to work out for Max, but, I don't want you to miss him, but, I don't want you to lose your job....

Colorado is really nice by the way:) Kevin and I have been there. It's gorgeous, and we don't ski either.

Can you tell what show it's supposed to be for? I'm just curious.

7:32 AM  
Blogger LypstykGirl said...

I think everything will work out fine :) It sounds like a great opportunity. And Denver isn't far by plane, just a couple hours, so you can see each other often.

9:37 AM  
Blogger LypstykGirl said...

BTW - Love Pizzicato 5. Twiggy, twiggy!

9:38 AM  
Blogger S said...

Yeah, we're just going to have to meet up in Vegas or something, which wouldn't be bad at all!

Me moving out there is totally not anything I can consider, unfortunately.

He'll have to come back more often than I can go to visit, as Pig does not seem like the type who'd enjoy air travel.

11:56 AM  
Blogger S said...

elliot - i'll email you the specifics...b/c i'm a paranoid person.

are you still at your old email address? firstnamemaidenname@hotmail.com?

12:04 PM  
Blogger ElliottPreciousPants said...

Nope--I've got a new e-mail address--sorry I didn't tell you.

it's my firstinitialkevin'sfirstinitialfirstletterofourlastnameweddingmonthweddingday2004@hotmail.com.


haha, see if you can figure that out.

I will talk to you soon:) You could also call me if you like.

2:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home