/*

Wednesday, May 25, 2005

A Post Full of Empty Threats

I warned you Mr. Next Door Neighbor.

But nooooo....you had to bug me about my bbq grill again. In fact, you didn't even have the nerve to talk to me directly...you had to send Manuel the Apartment Manager.

Mind you, Manuel the Apartment Manager thinks you're an idiot. He actually had to apologize for even asking me to move the grill. He too knows that moving it two feet over won't make a difference. Smoke goes whichever direction the wind blows.

Hope you like the unholy stench of the rotting raw chicken breasts I'm going to throw on to your balcony.

And oh yeah, I'm going to grill every day until I develop coalminer's cough. Just to spite you.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

don't even grill every day. get a giant bin or basket of charcoal, and just burn a bunch of it every night, while you sit indoors with no problem. Get some artificial flavoring- they make "smoke" flavor- pour it over the line on his balcony. Go to chinatown and get some of those funny shapes of meat- the kind that need to hang in the windows, like ducks, pig legs, maybe some intestines. See how it goes. Pick up a clothes line on the way home. String that along the side of your balcony where the grill currently resides. Keep in mind, you may not be able to actually grill for a spell. Hang the meat to "cure" on the clothes line. Get the duck with feathers if you can. Turn it daily so the smelly side faces his place. Maybe push a fan out on the balcony to help that smell get over to him a little better. See if he ever complains about regular grilling again....

7:19 AM  
Blogger S said...

Dang girl, you come up with great revenge ideas! Remind me not to piss you off...

3:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home