/*

Friday, June 10, 2005

Grayling Youth Hostel

Max's friend Aaron, who was out here a few months ago (see archives) is coming back to LA this weekend and staying on our sofa for a few days. And Max's friend AJ, hereinafter "Grayling AJ" (not to be confused with the AJ who posts here) will be moving out to LA next week and crashing on our sofa for a few days as well. Grayling AJ joked that he was afraid I'd start feeling like my apartment had turned into the Grayling Youth Hostel, which I found really funny.

Fact of the matter is, I'm actually looking forward to seeing them as they're hysterically funny guys and I had a great time the last time they were out here. I also recall putting on several pounds as my diet suddenly consisted of an awful lot of pizza and whiskey so we'll have to do something about that.

(And by "something" I mean "nothing" of course...or at least "nothing" until they all leave and I find the will to exercise off said pizza and whiskey)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home