/*

Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Dinner with a Libra and an Aries

So last night when I got home after work, I found Max and Aaron sitting in my living room in front of my huge collection of take-out/delivery menus. Apparently, they had finally decided, after a mere THREE HOURS of debate, that they wanted either Chinese or pizza. I guess they were waiting for me to be the tiebreaker, but I didn't really care either way.

It took us another 45 minutes to choose the one we ultimately ordered. First we tried to visualize the food to see if we preferred one over the other. Then we thought maybe we should do a coin flip. Or possibly have Chinese for dinner and pizza for lunch today. Then we decided we should do a coin flip to see if we should do a coin flip or have Chinese for dinner and pizza for lunch today. Finally, after two rounds of flipping, it was settled: Chinese.

Next came 15 minutes of debate on which Chinese restaurant to order from, and which items to order. Followed by a ten minute debate on whether we should pay with cash or credit card. Followed by debate on whose credit card we'd pay with.

Man. It was rough, I tell you. Rough.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home