/*

Sunday, March 27, 2005

Easter Weekend

Dammit. Blogger sucks and just lost my post. Boo. Had posted about a Monk-esque funny thing that happened at the hair salon but now I'm too lazy to retype. Involved me scooting further and further down my chair to evade my hair stylist's comb as I had noticed she had pulled my comb out of a drawer labeled "soiled" and the cleanliness of it suddenly came into question in my mind. The original post was much more colorful and exciting but that's pretty much the gist of it.

Also had posted about how Max went to Mexico today but was sweet and came over and made me breakfast this morning so that we could spend some time together. And that not having Max around is at the very least, inconvenient, as I had to plunge my own toilet today. And that the mere act of plunging the toilet left me slightly breathless and with sore arms and haha, aren't I in bad physical shape? No need go to the gym today as plunging the toilet surely counts for both cardio and weight training/sculpting.

Also, not to be all damsel-in-distress, but without Max, all I could do was watch the big fat hornet that flew in my apartment. It was so big that I could see all its markings and legs from several feet away. Max would have ignored my warnings on the danger of angering a hornet and probably killed it or at least swatted it out. I couldn't ignore such warnings so all I could to was watch it fly around for 45 minutes, bumping its head on the ceiling. Stupid thing finally landed on the kitchen window screen, so I quickly shut the window and its now caught between the screen and the window. FOREVER. Muhahahah....Actually, I feel sort of bad for it so if anyone has any suggestions on what I can do, please let me know. Obviously, opening the window and letting it fly back into my apartment is out of the question. Also, removing the screen from the outside is also out of the question as I live on the 2nd floor and cannot reach the window.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home