/*

Thursday, March 17, 2005

St. Patty's Day Dinner

So, just got back from Andrea's St. Patty's Day family dinner. Am stuffed with delicious corn beef and cabbage and all sort of other goodies. Mmmhhhh. More importantly, I was able to record Ivory, Andrea's mom's pet bird.* Ivory deserves her own 24/7 streaming video/sound website. She's the craziest bird I've ever seen. These are the things I know about Ivory - I'm sure there are countless stories about her...

-Dances when you sing Kumbaya
-Was briefly addicted to coffee
-Takes imaginary bird baths and plays with imaginary water
-Is in love with Jake
-VERY TALKATIVE - says things like "Poor Ivory" and "Good Girl" and "Red Rum" (last one compliments of Kate)
-Cuddles
-Picks off her own feathers when she's nervous (that part is a little gross...)

Anyway, you can hear her below talking to Jake. Unfortunately she's not saying much, but you get an idea. She's fairly mellow in the clip - usually she's about ten times more "outgoing."

*Sadly, it took me over ten tries to log into my audio blogger account..had somehow managed to forget my PIN number even though I set up the account only two weeks ago...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home