/*

Thursday, March 17, 2005

Happy St. Patrick's Day!!!

What an exciting day! May your beer and pee be green (okay, maybe just your beer) and may all your NCAA picks be right (unless you are in my pool in which case I'm going to "crash" you - apparently, a new Italian sports term coined by Marco, Max's brother-in-law...long story, never mind...)! Max got up at 7:00 a.m. this morning thinking that was when the first games would start, but turns out they started at around 9:00 a.m. Hehe. Should be a fun day - lots of checking of scores online and I'm going to Andrea's later in the evening for a homemade corn beef dinner. Also, am tuning in here and there to the Congressional hearing on the whole baseball/steroids thing so that too is entertaining. I assume all the players are in fact guilty of taking steroids but I'm curious to see how they'll respond under oath. Also, I like to watch people dodge and field questions. For a long time, I was obsessed with watching Ari Fleischer give his daily White House briefing. Me and Ari?...yeah, we had breakfast every morning for a year.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

We're so proud that Marco made the blog. A little piece of immortality...

4:57 AM  
Blogger S said...

LOL. Thanks for checking out my blog, lala!

That "crashing" bit was quite amusing...was wondering if he figured that out himself, or if you had to point it out to him?

11:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home