/*

Monday, March 14, 2005

Office Etiquette

I think I gave one of my co-workers the cold I had last week. The same cold I picked up from yet another co-worker, who had been out sick the week before with it. I feel really badly about my role as the little office carrier monkey, but I really couldn't stay home on account of the fact that I was mad busy with my own work and trying to cover another co-worker's work while she sunbathed in Hawaii. So. I want to say something like, "Hey, feel better" but I'm afraid this co-worker going to take the opportunity to yell at me for giving her my cold. But it seems really rude not to. Dilemma.

2 Comments:

Blogger LypstykGirl said...

However, this coworker is still at work so she's just going to make someone else sick. If she's not staying home, then she could understand why you couldn't.

9:30 AM  
Blogger S said...

Good point. Actually I did suck it up and walked by her desk and asked her if she felt better and she just said no but did not yell at me, so that's good.

12:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home