/*

Sunday, March 13, 2005

Return to Normalcy

Well, things are settling back to normal. Dad left last night, thereby officially signaling the end of my week of vida loca. (*sigh*) It was fun while it lasted. I spent most of today napping on the couch and reading the latest Agatha Raisin book while Max watched sports on tv. Speaking of which, March Madness is upon us and soon I will have to turn in my bracket for the NCAA pool Max is organizing. I love doing a bracket and being part of a tournament. I think it appeals to the innate gambler in me. The buy-in is $20, and so far I think we have about 14 people in the pool, so it'll be a decent sized pot. Frankly, I find college basketball entirely boring, so usually I choose arbitrarily - sometimes on the color of the uniform, the name of the school, or a random hunch. I'm thinking of letting Pig choose for me this year. I mean, obviously, I'm not going to pick a 16th seeded team over a first, just because of what Pig thinks. But, on some of the close ones, like the 8th seed vs the 9th seed, I might just go with her choice. I'll have to think of way to figure out which team she wants though. I'm thinking something involving cookies.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home