/*

Thursday, March 03, 2005

Higher Education

Well, I did it. I've enrolled myself into an evening business class at a local school. I'm being vague because somehow I imagine there are tons of blog admirers waiting to meet me in person, and to be honest - I don't really look my best on a week night and I'd hate to disappoint. :)

Anyway, I'm very excited! I haven't taken a class, except for Aerobics and Pilates, since college, which feels about a gabillion years ago. And I'm proud that rather than taking a fun class like "Egyptian Hieroglyphics" (how cool would that be??) I've decided to take a more practical class. It meets once a week for three hours so I'm really really hoping it won't be as dry as the summer session of Accounting II that I took once. Blech.

I really felt like it was necessary to do something to stimulate my brain as I was beginning to suspect that I have been getting dumb. I can't think of the right words sometimes and the other day, when I was trying to figure my BMI (Body Mass Index - or something like that) and the calories I'm supposed to have each day, I ACTUALLY FILLED OUT MY FITNESS MAGAZINE WRONG. Seriously - I had to cross everything out and re-do it. And, I had to use a calculator. So embarassing.

Anyway, this means now I'll be missing a night of American Idol but I think it's for the best. I can always tape it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home