/*

Tuesday, March 01, 2005

American Idol is Going to Kill Me

Seriously. This whole three nights a week thing is really cramping my social life. Last night I was supposed to meet with Kate to work on the UNTITLED KATE & SAREET NOVEL but I had to bail on account of AI and getting back home late. I tried to suggest a "conference call" but, let's face it - that's just entirely ridiculous. Novels that will make millions do not get written over the phone. Especially when the two writers live less than ten minutes apart. Argh. I suck.

I've decided not to care about the Weds episode, thereby limiting my AI watching to a mere TWO nights a week. I can find out who gets kicked off from one of my all time favorite sites:

www.televisionwithoutpity.com

Shh - don't tell. I've actually ordered TWP apparel from their site.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home