/*

Saturday, March 05, 2005

My Very First Weekend Post

So, I never thought this would happen but I'm actually posting from my own apartment at this very minute! Since my dad's arrival he's done the following:

-Clean up my dying plants and restore them to life
-Make me breakfast, lunch and dessert
-Walk & feed Pig in the morning while I slept in
-Replenish my liquor cabinet with top shelf stuff
-Buy groceries and ingredients with the intention of making me homemade chicken noodle soup
-Upgrade my computer (Max bought me an older one for $40 from a co-worker of his, which since it was old, I stuck in my closet and forgot about)
-Install wireless card thing-a-bobber so now I have a working computer and Internet at home!!!

In return I've taken him to Yoshinoya Beef Bowl and El Pollo Loco (fast food restaurants). I think I'm getting the better end of the deal here.

(And no, I don't totally suck - I have taken him to nice restaurants and driven around a bit - but yes, I did actually take him to Yoshinoya Beef Bowl and El Pollo Loco).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home