/*

Friday, March 11, 2005

Livin' La Vida Loca

So, I haven't been posting lately because I've been too busy livin' la vida loca. And when you're livin' la vida loca, I guess blogging doesn't come to mind quite as often as when you're livin' la vida frozen-dinner and generic diet pop. This week has been awesome with Dad in town. I've probably put on five pounds since he got here. I'm not kidding at all. Dad just keeps on cookin'. The other night I had dungeness crab, cajun salmon and shrimp cocktail. The night before that he cooked steak. Wednesday lunch was breaded pork chops and purple potatoes. Today's lunch is linguini with pesto sauce. And the wine consumption at my place has been ridiculous. Last night Max, Plumb & Kate (they have a blog now, check it out!) came over and the five of us went through six bottles of wine! And half a bottle of Kettle One. And a tiramisu cake. Ahh la vida loca. I'll miss it when I'm back to drinking chicken broth in a mug and eating soft-boiled eggs for lunch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home