/*

Sunday, March 06, 2005

Weekend Recap

Well, the highlight of this weekend was definitely the Gospel Brunch at House of Blues. Hmm-mhh. I'm not religious at all, but if I were, I'd go to a gospel church every Sunday. Amen. The music and energy was awesome. Uh-huh. Max, Julia, my Dad and I all went for the 10:00 a.m. brunch. Yeeah. The food was pretty good, but, lord, it was all. about. the. music. A-men.

Afterward, we watched the Pistons lose to the Kings. Well, everyone else watched the Pistons lose to the Kings. I fell asleep on the couch. Still a bit sick so the napping helped. Didn't do much for the rest of the day. Watched some tv, caught SPEED again (yes, still have not gotten over my renewed lurve for Keanu) and just generally hung out. Dad made me chicken noodle soup for dinner - very nice.

So I guess this will be my last "weekend recap" since now I can post over the weekend. Hmm. Bit sad about that. I rather enjoyed wasting time at the office on a Monday morning writing up lengthy posts about what I did over the weekend. Oh well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home