/*

Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Important Health News

Well, this is truly amazing. Apparently, if you're sick, you should not drink vats of wine as that will leave you so dehydrated that you will get leg cramps in the middle of the night (got two last week! one on each leg!) . In addition, you will be tired and groggy, and just generally look ugly.

Should you engage in such stupid behavior, you must go on a Mission Detox which includes drinking lots of water and taking vitamins and sleeping a lot. While this means you'll have to pee every 15 minutes, the appearance of your wrinkles will diminish and you will no longer have that unhealthy sallow look about you.

Amazing. Water. Water is amazing. People should drink more of that stuff. Although I do think it's making me look a bit puffy. Oh well.

In other health news, it appears I am allergic to work. Or at least this office. I was fine until I got here and have since gone through an entire roll of toilet paper. Toilet paper and not tissues, because my office is too cheap to buy kleenex.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home