/*

Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Pig Picks

So Pig and I have made our NCAA picks. I'm feeling pretty good about them and based them mainly on gut feeling and well...Pig. I won't talk about it too much at this point, not until all the brackets are turned in, but I chose my champion winner based on the fact that the team name (or part of it) appeared in my Agatha Raisin novel. Pig was also of great help. At first, I would just tell her that her right paw represented one team, and her left paw represented another, and that she should "shake" and tell me which team she wanted to choose. This proved to be a bit of a problem as I suspected she was getting lazy and would just hand me the paw that was closest to me (and the cookie). So then I put a cookie in each hand, assigned teams, walked to the middle of the living room and had her choose. That seemed to work well although on a few occassions, I'd forget to assign a team so we'd have to re-do.

So, we have our fingers and paws crossed. If you haven't turned in your brackets, be sure to do so soon! (if you'd like to join and want to know how, let me know!)

1 Comments:

Blogger S said...

We have Georgia Tech playing Duke in the final on account of the fact that Agatha Raisin and her sexy new neighbor Paul Chatterton (who turns out to be quite a cad btw) investigate a murder that happens in a GEORGIAN HOUSE. See? Must be some sort of divine sign. Also, they are playing against Duke because Sir Charles Fraith, Agatha's occasional friend-with-benefits shows up, and he's like a Duke, right? At least, he's a "Sir" so that's close enough.

3:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home