/*

Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Important Health News II

Wow. I feel awesome! You know how studies show people don't get enough sleep and usually require somewhere between six to eight hours of sleep? Well, last night I fell asleep at about 11:30 p.m. and woke up naturally, sans alarm, sans Pig grunting, at around 9:00 a.m. Felt good. On top of that, I took a half hour nap at lunch (today has not been a particularly productive "work" day obviously) and NOW I FEEL AWESOME!!! ROOOOAAAAARRRR!!!! (chest thumping a la Tarzan - okay, not really...)

Ten hours of sleep, baby!!! That's what I need every day. Why didn't I discover this earlier??? Dude, I could rule the world now! I could write and finish the untitled Kate & Sareet novel today! I could learn a thousand new Chinese characters!! I could run a marathon!! Whoo hoo!!

But first, I'm going to waste more work time by researching online if it's normal to require TEN HOURS of sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home