/*

Saturday, March 19, 2005

BAD BAD MAX

Well, was rather annoyed with Max just now. I was busily doing grown-up stuff - researching mutual funds on the computer - when I suddenly looked up to see Max grinning like a Cheshire cat. Immediately asked him what he did, and he laughed and wouldn't tell me. Finally confessed that HE HAD JUST HIGHLIGHTED PIG'S HEAD WITH A FLOURESCENT MARKER. I ran over to Pig and indeed, there was a bright yellow patch smack dab in the middle of her forehead. Poor Pig. She was just sleeping on the couch, completely oblivous to this...defacement. Now, mind you, since she's a Dalamatian, the yellow was really obvious.

Yes, it was funny, but I was still pretty irritated. Max kept insisting that it'd come off and I pointed out that she only bathes once a month so it'd likely take a year for it to wash off. I demanded that he immediately scrub it out, which he did. Luckily it did rinse off. Otherwise, Pig would have had what appeared to be a bright pee stain on her face for the rest of the year.

Grrrrrrr. He better sleep with one eye open tonight.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Like father, like son; at least he didn't give her an all-over color. His dad once dyed his parents' dog pink while they were away.

9:21 AM  
Blogger S said...

Welcome, Lynn!

Oh god, PINK!!! Then I guess I should be happy he only used a marker on a small patch of her forehead.

I got the book you sent yesterday. Thank you so much! I really enjoy reading the "Cat Who..." series - please let your mom know!

11:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home