/*

Friday, January 20, 2006

IT'S FRIDAY!!!

So far, a very nice day. Woke up early, ate some more Dinah's banana bread (I bought a whole loaf on Sunday and I've been steadily working on it each day), and then went to the gym. I had a terrible instructor this morning for a weight lifting class. Dude could not count. "15....14....12....11....9...." The worst part of it all was that he couldn't keep to the beat of the music, so his counting was really more like "15....14....12..11.......9...8.7.6.5....4" No one could really follow along. I didn't know whether to laugh or cry when, at the end of cooldown, he told us to "put your right hand on your left pelvis, and your left hand on your right pelvis, and that's my hug to you guys - have a great weekend!" So what happened was that I snortled.

Afterwards, I went home, showered, and stopped at the library to pay off my $17 library fee. It's so sad that I just can't seem to return books on time. Did I mention the library is a block away from my apartment?

Worked a bit and then went home for lunch. Had leftovers from last night, took a short nap, walked Pig and Punk and am now back at the office again. Waiting for the minutes to go by before I can leave...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home