/*

Friday, January 13, 2006

3 Day Weekend

THREE DAY WEEKEND - Whoo Hooo!

That about sums up how I feel right now.

I'm am so looking forward to the weekend. Not that I have any real exciting plans at the moment- laundry, taking Pig to the dog park, maybe watching some more BattleStar Galatica - but there are some possibilities brewing. There has been talk of dim sum. And talk of a party at AD's house. And talk of celebrating National Red Lobster Day on Sunday.

Oh and I do have plans for MLK Day. A bunch of us are going to celebrate MLK day like it's a snow day - we'll play video games, order pizza, eat junk food, drink Kahlua Mooies (Thode's bringing those), and prank call the people who don't get MLK Day off - while still in our pajamas.

It's going to be awesome. I love any excuse to eat poorly and stay in all day in pajamas.

1 Comments:

Blogger ElliottPreciousPants said...

Man, it seems like everyone but me has today off! Why do chemical companies not recognize MLK day????

5:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home