/*

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Wrapping up 2005

I've changed my mind. I really did want to blog about my trip, day by day, since it was really wonderful and it was so nice seeing everyone, but now talking about it feels so...last year. So I'll just say I had an awesome time meeting up with friends and family, got tons of sweet presents, froze my ass off, ate an awesome burger at Fuddrucker's, drank brandy alexanders out of really pretty hand painted 12 Days of Xmas wine glasses, taught my Dad and baby sis how to play Omaha poker, managed to avoid riding in Marco's Vespa and snowmobiling with Max, played a lot of Big 2 (a Chinese four player card game which I will nag my LA friends into playing), mistaught a 3 year old child that there indeed is a Year of the Cat according to the Chinese calendar, drank five bowls of Mom's home made soup one night, got admonished by my baby sis for living on a diet of only Lean Cuisines, discovered that Jim Beam and champagne don't go together, went to the trio of Classic American restaurants - Bob Evans, Cracker Barrel and Big Boy and...so much more...but I'm just not going to get into it.

I just hope everyone had as good of a time over the holidays as I did!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home