/*

Friday, December 02, 2005

Random Slice O Life

Bored at work. Want to post a Pig story, but nothing really interesting has happened to her lately. Except at lunch, I was hanging out with her in the living room and decided, for reasons unknown, to wrap my black winter scarf around her head. I suppose all pet owners do this, right? I spent several minutes cooing to Pig, "Who looks soooo beyoootiful? I think yooooooouuuuu look soooo beyootiful, Pig. Who looks like Jackie Pig-Nasis? Grace Pig-kelly? Would that be yoooooou? Yes, I think so-ooo. Or a nun. Are you a nun, Pig? Or a terrorist? Huh, Pig?"

And then I hopped on the computer and surfed the internets for awhile. Half an hour later, I got up and found Pig, lying on the floor, staring at me with these forlorn big eyes, still all bundled up ridiculously in the scarf. I had completely forgotten to take it off.

Poor Pig. I should probably never have children.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home