/*

Friday, December 02, 2005

TGIF!!!!

Friday. At last.

Finally finished off all the leftover turkey. Still working on the Danish cabbage and beets. Guess this is what it's like to be Russian. They've actually become part of my daily routine, like taking a multi-vitamin once a day. I actually almost had Danish cabbage and beets for breakfast this morning, but opted instead for a fried egg on toast.

I'm going to see a play tonight, writtten by one of my ex-coworkers. Though tickets are $20 a piece, it will inevitably be in a tiny shithole of a theater in Hollywood with about 25 worn-down seats and a stage smaller than my kitchen. Oh well. Gotta support the arts, I suppose.

Afterwards, may go dancing. Not sure yet. Friday evenings are always so difficult to plan for some reason. We always leave it to the last minute, and everyone is so non-commital. Me included, of course. The thing about Friday night is, I'd be just as happy sitting at home watching Monk as I would be going out. On Saturdays, however, I want to go paint the town red.

Sunday we're supposed to play football. Seeing that I can neither catch or throw, or really run without tripping, my option is to either be a lineman or a cheerleader. Think I'm gonna go with the latter...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home