/*

Thursday, October 18, 2007

Signs

You know it's been too long since you've been to the gym when....

1.) You can't open ANYTHING with a lid or a cap - pickle jars, ketchup bottles, tubes of toothpaste, etc - and you find yourself constantly accusing your boyfriend of overtightening things.

2.) Your arms get tired from SHAMPOOING YOUR OWN HAIR.

3.) Laundry is so so so HEAVY.

4.) You think to yourself while you're walking up to your second floor apartment, "%*#$! Definitely need to (huff) get an apartment (huff) on the ground floor next time..."

5.) Nothing fits you at all, except for a pair of sweatpants. Which you convince yourself are considered "business casual" since they're black.

6.) You've completely forgotten the combination of your gym lock.

7.) You know that if you were to play Connect-the-Dimples, the backs of your thighs would look like Jackson Pollock paintings. (sadly no one in my family knows what I'm talking about - apparently everyone is blissfully cellulite-free - damn where was I when they were handing out those genes?)


Oh, and for the doggie owners, you know it's time put your dog on a diet when...

she gets stuck between the two front seats while crawling from the front of the car to the back!

Man, Pig and I are a mess.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am literally laughing out loud right now.
-andrea

5:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ha..Ha...Ha...Way too funny !!
Glad to see you start writing your blog again...reading your blog is part of my morning routine. People read newspaper at breakfast and I read your blog when I have my morning milk tea....juuuuust love it !!

6:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home