/*

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Pre Hawaii Hump Day

This time tomorrow, I will be laying on a warm beach and enjoying a drink out of a coconut! I CAN'T WAIT!!!

Kate, being the ever awesome friend, is actually coming over tonight to pick up Pig. I figure Pig will be less hysterical if Kate just walks her out of the apartment, rather than us dropping her off at Kate's place and leaving her behind. Hopefully there won't be any Pig screams - and yes, she does scream. I am arming Kate with plenty of cookies in case that happens.

Speaking of Pig, Max and I noticed the other night that sometimes...just sometimes...she has SLEEP APNEA. It's hysterical. She stops breathing for about 4 seconds and then starts breathing really hard. I'm going to tape it the next time she does it. Between Max's snoring and Pig's sleep apnea, it's amazing I get any sleep at all.

Anyway, toodles for now!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, I hope you guys have a WONDERFUL time! I'm so jealous! And I'm sure you'll be comforted knowing Pig is in very good hands.
-andrea

8:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

drinks in fruit shells are completely underrated. there is nothing better, as far as i know. and the cat has apnea too- i think i subjected you all to a video once. it's pretty hilarious. first just snoring, then the actual not breathing (scary for a second), then back to snoring like an obese old woman.

12:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home