/*

Friday, August 24, 2007

It's Friday!! Finally!!!

TGIF, right?

Nothing really new to report, although I did go to the gym last night and this morning. I figured it was about time to get back into shape, considering I spend most of the day sitting in front of the computer with my pants unbuttoned. Just realized that sounds rather dirty, but I just mean my pants are too damn tight!!! Last night's kickboxing class was good, but brutal. I really enjoyed it though and came out feeling energized and optimistic. This morning Max and I actually got up early, and I was able to take Pig for a nice walk before going to the gym. I went to a step class that was really more of sculpt and stretch class. I didn't care much for it at first, but then I realized that the slow pace of all the exercises really helped me focus on form so I think it worked out well in the end. The instructor normally teaches Pilates, so we did some of those exercises and now my back feels all straight and funny. I think I'll go back to taking pilates or yoga again - really improves my posture, which is so very poor.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home