/*

Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Worst Kickboxing Class Ever

So last night I roped Julia into the worst kickboxing class ever. Oh my god - it was so boring! Same few kicks and punch combinations over and over and over again for an hour. Really painful in a mind-numbing way, not in a wow-I'm-getting-a-great-workout way. While it was not the most boring class I've ever taken (I've taken one before where there was even less variety in the routine) I'm labeling this as the Worst Kickboxing Class Ever because it was such a waste of awesome music! The mix was almost entirely composed of classic Prince songs!! I was so excited when it first started and thought - "This is the class for me! I'm practically obligated by my Prince love to show up here each week!" Sadly, not even the Purple One could ever inspire me to take that class. When it was finally over, Julia said to me "That. Was. Hella. Boring." Hella yeah.

2 Comments:

Blogger 3am wanderer said...

i meant to tell you. that instructor teaches the wednesday kickboxing class, and when i was at the gym on thursday, there she was again, teaching another class. i'm convinced she's the only instructor there.

12:52 PM  
Blogger 3am wanderer said...

by the way, thanks for keeping my "hella" accurate to my Norcal upbringing, rather than changing it to a "helluv" or some other BS.

12:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home