/*

Monday, August 13, 2007

Weekend Recap

Wow. Max and I have become such boring people lately. We're both trying to go out less, in an attempt to slim down before our trip to Hawaii and to save up some extra cash so we can eat and drink heartily while we're there. This makes us boring boring people. Boo.

We basically spent the whole weekend watching movies, which neither added calories to our waistlines or made a dent in our wallets. Maybe just made a dent in our brains, since many of them were pretty piss poor.

Here are my very short and concise reviews:

NUMBER 23 - terrible, weird, not scary, stupid.

PREMONITION - somewhat better than NUMBER 23 but still bad, slow, too religious

SCHOOL FOR SCOUNDRELS - had low expectations of this so was pleasantly surprised. Funny and charming.

HOSTEL - terrible, not scary, gratuitous tits, had to fastforward through most of it out of boredom

The best thing I watched all weekend? COLONIAL HOUSE. I love love love this show. I think I'm going to rent the series on DVD, rather than watching one episode a week.

So apart from watching movies, Max and I also cleaned the apartment. Woohoo!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home