/*

Thursday, August 09, 2007

Ruda-what?

Went over to Jessie's last night to watch Top Chef with the girls. She had prepared quite a spread of snacks for us - yum! Lots of veggies, a white bean dip, grapes, strawberries, and "rugula," a cookie/pastry thing which I mistakingly called "rutabaga." Haha. I knew it started with a "ru" and ended with an "a"! Then I proceeded to confuse "rutabaga" with the word "winnebago." Very different things - one's a rooty vegetable, the other, an RV. Can't believe I got through English in school.

Top Chef was satisfying - I thought the person who had to "pack their knives" deserved to go. Oh, and will someone please give Howie a friggin' sweatband? It absolutely horrifies me how the man just drips nonstop into the food he's cooking! I don't even know why he bothers salting his food, considering the amount of sweat he pours into it. Ew. Gross.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home