/*

Friday, August 17, 2007

Another McDonald's Related Dream

So I had a weird dream last night. I don't why, but it was set in McDonald's again, and when I reread my post for the McFuddle Dream I had last year, roughly at this time, I could see some similarities.

I wanted to buy a vanilla soft-serve ice cream cone (as you know, I've been OBSESSED with them lately) but no one could get the order right. They tried eight times - sometimes they'd give me chocolate, sometimes they forgot the cone, other times it came totally melted. I was so mad that I threatened to report the workers to the manager. I even grabbed a napkin and started to write down everyone's name with a pencil. Except part of the problem was that I couldn't tell which worker had failed, there were a whole bunch of people behind the counter and they all looked a like. It didn't really matter though, inn my heart, I knew I wouldn't actually report them, I just wanted to scare them into giving me a proper vanilla soft-serve ice cream cone. And then I woke up. Angry.

I don't know what to make of this dream. But I do know what I'm having for lunch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home