/*

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

More Movies

Max and I watched two more movies last night. Lately it's all about movies! I can't wait for the fall tv season to begin again!

Last night we watched The Illusionist, which while good, is not as good as The Prestige. I definitely prefer The Prestige. Then we watch Zodiac, which was surprisingly not very good. I'd been pretty excited about this movie. I like the director and I love crime stories so I thought it should be good. Instead it was too long, and boring for a good 2/3rds of it. How you can make a boring movie about a real-life serial killer is beyond me, but they managed to do that. I guess it must have made some subconscious impact on Max though - he said he had nightmares all night about family members being killed. I didn't sleep well either and had vague unhappy dreams. Strange. Either the movie was really creepy and we didn't notice, or maybe we should have slept with the air conditioner on!

My Aunt Laura sent me a great clip, which totally made me cry. Check it out! http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/living/2007/08/21/wsaz.dog.dug.out.affl

Ate way too much spicy Indian food for lunch. I GROSSLY overate - should have stopped about halfway through my chicken curry but I just plowed on ahead. Vaguely wish I could throw it up but remembered that I'm not bulimic. How inconvenient. Also, spicy chicken curry doesn't strike me as something that would be very comfortable coming up out of the stomach, considering how terrible it felt going down! And that was with four glasses of water!

1 Comments:

Blogger 3am wanderer said...

dude, there are seriously times we need a trap door to our stomachs for us to empty out at least a portion. the scariest is sometimes i overeat, then i wonder if it's going to keep expanding and blow up my stomach. hmmm...maybe this should have been a private conversation.

3:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home