/*

Monday, November 26, 2007

New Beginnings

Wow, another long break from posting on dear bloggie. I've actually been really busy these last few weeks for good reason. After months of searching, I finally got... A NEW JOB!!! Whoohooo!!!

I really don't want to talk about it here too much, because I prefer to dedicate my blog to only Pig Poop Stories, Tales of the Fat and Unexercised, and Adventures of the Unadventurous Traveler, but it is a big change in my life and I am very very happy. New job is significantly different and more corporate and office-y. I am looking forward to having a cubicle! And having to wear proper business casual clothes, rather than fleece tops and flip flops. And I plan on waiting by the water cooler for someone to gossip with me about so and so in the finance department. Also, I am looking forward to actually leaving work early enough to be able to enjoy happy hour from 5 to 7. Although I will say the whole-getting-to-work-by-8 a.m.-thing certainly does not appeal to me. I can't believe people get up when it's still dark outside. Weird.

Anyway, all is good - very good.

Except for the muffin top. It's still there. I've actually started going to the gym, after seeing some truly horrifying pictures of me, but there is much work to be done. Oh well.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay! You're back. I was starting to worry. And welcome to Corporate America! Time to learn the fine art of office politics. And to start reading Dilbert. Will you be in Michigan over Christmas?

PS--I've tried to post this comment like 8 times, so if it appears 8 times, please forgive me.

4:47 AM  
Blogger S said...

Unfortunately, I don't think I'll be back. Tickets are EXPENSIVE!! Plus with the new job, I only have xmas even and xmnas day off, so I'd have to squeeze in a very short trip. :(

But I am thinking of coming for New Year's, or at least scheduling a trip in the summer.

8:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home