/*

Monday, January 05, 2009

Normal Work Days Suck

Today was my first normal full day of work in weeks. Even though I worked last week on New Year's Eve and the day after New Year's Day, we got out at 3 so I got quite accustomed to working less. Man, it draaaaaged today.

It's now officially illegal to text while driving so I was finally forced to get a blue tooth thing. It creeps me out - when I tested it out by calling Max, it sounded like he was in brain. I felt oddly violated. Wonder if that's what brain washing is like?

Went to the gym tonight to take a step class. I got there early so I ran a very slow and painful mile on the treadmill - man I'm out of shape! I have no idea how I was ever able to do a 10k...

Lisa and I are going to take a free hula hooping class on Saturday. I can't remember the last time I hula hooped, and I certainly could never hula hoop for more than a few seconds so Saturday's class should be um, interesting.

Pig is much better again today. She can get up and down the stairs with no problem. She's still a little wobbly and has a slight head tilt but I'm glad she's doing so well! Yay!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home