/*

Tuesday, November 16, 2004

Late Night Idiocy

Okay, 3:00 a.m. is totally not the time to contemplate the direction of one's career.

Yes, it happened again. For the fourth non-Nyquil night in a week. Woke up and couldn't fall back asleep. Otis and Usher (oddly) tried to get in my head, but I managed to keep them out. Couldn't keep the "hmm....am hating my job need to find a new one...." loop out though. Or the "oh god, why did i do that (fill in the blank with embarassing moment from five/ten years ago that bears no importance at all to present life)???!!!!" And then I started on the "poor Pig. got to find a place for her over Xmas vacation...oh gotta book plane tickets before i talk to mom or else she'll nag me again..." Finally I got up and read Lemon Meringue Pie Murder - A Hannah Swensen Mystery. Yes, another book in that ridiculous cozy mystery series. In this one the words "scrumptious" and "morsel" were used. SO CRAPPY. But I just can't stop. I read Strawberry Shortcake Murder last week, too. I'm such an addict.

So either my mind is launching a huge subconscious conspiracy to prevent me from going to the gym, or maybe I'm actually stressing out about all sorts of things. Of course, if I am feeling stressed, the best thing to do is to exercise, but I can't friggin' get to the gym because I can't get enough sleep, because I spend two hours awake in the middle of the night. Last night, I got so bored I actually woke up Pig and tried to get her to play with me. Mean, I know. But she was quite uncooperative, gave me one of her signature "shut-up" grunts and refused to get out of bed.

Ugh. Am so sleepy now...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home