/*

Thursday, December 02, 2004

Poker Wednesday Night

So last night, we had an impromptu poker game. I'm a little disappointed in Cody and me cuz I figured at least one or the other would win, but the final two players were Amol and Jason. And Jason won. Bastard. I only say this because he's a sore winner and on my way out he thanked me for my contribution. I told him I'd get it back. Which makes me a sore loser I guess. Poor Amol - somebody needs to tell him that the more aggressive he acts, the more obvious it is that he doesn't have the cards. On Celebrity Poker they always tell you to look at body language and that aggression equals weakness. Like if they're staring hard at you, and leaning forward, and "puffing" themselves up (I make them sound like cats or something), they're just trying to scare you off. The harder someone tries to convince you they have the cards, the less likely they do. Of course, this could be terrible trap if you happen to play against someone who also watches Celebrity Poker.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home