/*

Friday, January 07, 2005

Friday Friday Friday

Played poker last night. Suffered some pretty bad beats. Won't get into it - let's just say Josh and Max are on my shit list.

It's raining like crazy out here. I hate taking Pig out for a walk when it's raining. Pig hates it too. This morning, she tried to run back into the apartment. I think we'd both hate it less if I actually had an umbrella.

Is it just cuz I hate CNN or is the headline "Turning the Tide" (describing the tsunami cleaning up process) really as insensitive as I think it is? Because, personally, the alliteration and cute word play (TIDE - GET IT, TIDE????) seems really inappropriate when we're talking about a natural disaster that's killed at least 147,000 people so far. What's next - "Tsunny Days are Here Again?" Boo. That's what I think about CNN. BOOOOOOOOOO.

Bored at work. My eyes hurt. Two out of the three overhead lights in my office are doing that on-their-deathbed mad flickering thing, and I really suspect they're going to give me an epilleptic seizure. Even though I'm not epilleptic. Maybe I should stop staring at them. I think this is my boss' way of telling me to go home, by forcing me to sit in half darkness. Boo. That's what I think about these flickering lights. BOOOOOOOOOOO.

I'm going home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home