/*

Tuesday, January 04, 2005

Hair Products

So I was washing my hair this morning, with this super expensive shampoo ("super expensive" relative to the giant Citre Shine bottles I normally buy at Costco) that my hair stylist had guilted me into buying when I noticed what it actually says on the bottle:

Strengthens and protects your hair structure. With ApHinity technology: active ingredients [+] sense damaged zones [-]. Intelligently targets and delivers instant magnet-like hair care. Salon exclusive.

HUH???? "ApHinity" technology???? "Intelligently targets?????" "Magnet-like hair care????"

What the hell is "magnet-like hair care?????"

I am so going back to the Citre Shine.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh sis, just please tell me that the bottle label doesn't say "meijer" at the top of it, or I really won't be able to stop cracking up. jk...I know your brighter than that!!!

8:15 PM  
Blogger S said...

Heehee. The name of the shampoo is called "Bonacure" - totally ridiculous.

10:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home