/*

Saturday, December 25, 2004

Agatha Raisin and the Blowfish of Death

So I just had to post about the gift Max gave me. Which is the best gift he's ever given to me. Better than the jewelry and the huge tv. Better than the time he surprised me with a Christmas tree and all the decorations. I don't think he can ever top this. At first, when I opened the box, I thought he got me a new Agatha Raisin book. But as it turned out, he MADE me my very own special Agatha Raisin book. He wrote me an Agatha Raisin story, with me and Peggy Sue as the main characters and put in all the other characters from the series. In it, Agatha Raisin investigates a murder and the main suspects are Pig and me. Then he had it printed on special book paper, bound it himself, designed the cover so that it looked EXACTLY like all Agatha Raisin covers, and even put on the special plastic that hardcover library books have. All the font is identical to the real AR books and the first few pages of it are exactly the same as the originals, even with the same symbols and designs. IT IS AWESOME and I totally cried when I saw it. He spent at least a hundred hours working on it, probably more. I'm going to take a pic of it and post it when I get a chance.

2 Comments:

Blogger ElliottPreciousPants said...

Awwww...:) That is soooo sweeet!!! How did he pull that off? That's amazing and wonderful! What an awesome gift!!

:)

4:32 AM  
Blogger S said...

I KNOW!!! I LOVE IT!!!! Seriously, I think it took him well over a hundred hours to pull it off. He told me the whole story of how he did it, and all the problems he encountered trying, and the story itself took nearly an hour to tell. I'll post a pic of it and see if he can e-mail me a word document or something so I can attach it as a link. Then, you can read it...if you're really bored.

12:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home