/*

Thursday, December 16, 2004

Blatherings on a Friday

Hmm.

Eating chocolate chip cookies while writing Christmas cards is not a good idea. The last few cards have really unattractive brown smears all over them. They remind me of how much I hate library books, since there are always gross food (hopefully) stains on the pages. My new thing is to hate the library because I have a huge fine there so I won't be going any time soon. So boo to library books, they suck.

Today's been a good day so far. I played hooky and watched back-to-back episodes of ER this morning. So sad. Lucy and Carter get stabbed by a deranged patient and Lucy dies. (*sniff*) But it's Kelly Martin, so it' s okay cuz she's kind of annoying.

Pig and I had a very long conversation last night. I think she was complaining about how her Uncle Max hadn't come over yet (he's back in Michigan). Or maybe it had something to do with me laying in her dog bed. Either way, she would groan and then I'd mimick her, and she'd do it again, and then I'd mimick her, and it just went on and on for about fifteen minutes. She was pretty determined to have the last word. She also clobbered me in the face this morning. She actually does this every morning so usually I have to keep my eyes shut real tight so she doesn't take out an eye. Unfortunately, my mouth was open for some reason (maybe my nose was stuffy?), so she got me in the mouth pretty hard. It's like reverse pet abuse.

Not that pet abuse is a joking matter.

So I was on the phone with Krazy Karen yesterday, making arrangements for Pig to stay with her on her farm while I'm home for the holidays. I'd like to think that her farm is like doggie Disneyland, but for all I know, it could be doggie Dachau. Luckily, Kate has agreed to pet sit for a few days so Pig won't have to spend too much time there. Kate, if you're reading this, be sure to keep your eyes and your mouth shut in the morning...










0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home