/*

Thursday, December 09, 2004

thursdaythursdaythursdaythursday

So I woke up in a great mood today, despite the fact that I had this really really scary dream last night about mutant dogs that had dog bodies but snake heads. Like creepy versions of the cartoon Wuzzles from the 80's. Remember them? http://www.angelfire.com/in/luvwiththe80s/wuzzlepage.html

Anyway, I was in a good mood because I remembered that I won $50 at poker last night. Whoo hoo! It came down to me and Amol, and I got lucky on a couple hands and won. I wish Jason had been there though. Bastard. It's always more fun to try to win back the money you lost from whomever you lost it to. Ouch. Lots of grammar mistakes in that sentence. Oh well.

So today Max and I are going to buy all the things we need for Lypstyk Girl's potluck dinner on Saturday. I'm so excited about it! I'm going to bring a cold pizza (not like leftover Domino's - it has a crust and a creamcheese/sourcream spread with lots of veggies on top) and a pork roast/loin main dish. It's my Grandma's Super Secret Special recipe and honest to god, it's like a magic trick. I'd explain more, but I don't want to give it away so I'll just talk about it later. The presentation is awesome, but the thing is, I can't remember if it actually tastes good. I mean, it looks good, but I can't remember how it tastes. So yesterday, I called up my poor Aunt Marilyn, who's totally been swamped at work. I figured I'd ask her if it actually tastes good. I'm really glad she didn't bite my head off, because I'm pretty sure Grandma's Super Secret Special recipe wasn't quite on her mind. Anyway, she says she thinks it tastes good, but then again, she's been eating it for over thirty years, so maybe she's not the best person to ask. Oh well. I'm going to make it anyway.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home